Re: Re: [sharechat] MMD - Chat site : Nick Kearny and readers

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:58:57 +1200

Readers, please read the disclaimer first.

Nick,

Some people think that I am a follower of the Dot com. type companies. Not so!

I can see value here and have made a good gain so far. Remember, if you wait till MMD has a 5 year trading history, you won't be paying 57 cents / share!  And if it turns up well, than that could be the worst advice ever given!

They are still selling e-health products in the meantime.These sales are increasing at a good rate; and they have a good product here!  Admittedly, the proceeds are being used to develop the latest e- health product I talked about.

I am confident that, now  they have the latest US patent, the most efficient artificial heart is safe.

It is the most original and durable heart on the market! ( A pity, that the original inventor, a medical doctor, is not alive anymore ).

It is so revolutionary that any prospective inventor will be forced to follow a totally different route to beat it!

They are the proprietors of the total technology and this applies to any other pump as well, for that matter!

However, I don't want to ramp this stock; there is no need to; anyway, I have a financial reputation to protect, therefore:

Remember that this is a very speculative stock; don't invest in it because I am talking about it. I don't even want to be known as having recommended it!

If you want to invest, you do so, because you feel that, although it is a speculative stock, the risks are declining.

Furthermore, you need to read everything possible on their web site: < www.micromed.com.au >  and if you still want to invest, only put in a small amount in this stock and accept that you may never see it again!

Those are my opinions!

Gerry

Disclaimer. Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell MMD or any other stocks or financial instruments. To do so will be entirely at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Residential property again Breadmore, Malcolm