Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Frucor

From: "Ted" <media@umc.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:06:11 +1200

Agreed Nick.
I didn't thank you for my great profit at that stage, so I'm not blaming you for my great loss now. I made a great decision to buy on my own, a poor (in hindsight) decision not to sell at a good profit, and am still holding a very good stock. I've just gone from an excellent medium term profit to a shitty medium term loss, even after topping up. At current price think I may top up further.
Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Experience and judgement G Stolwyk