Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] MCD

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:34:52 +1200

Kelvin,

I did put a question to you: How many shares have they got now and you need to include the 174 mill. issued on March 26, 2001!

Or, tell me when that 1:3 reconstruction took place?

That should not be too difficult to answer, I think!

Any further action from you will depend on that answer.

If the 1:3 took place after July 2000, then you will be working on a P/E of about 35- 45, still high, considering that it has little reserves.

As I said the price trend looks like going down, unless there is a takeover. The Gribbles Group is the subsidiary, I am referring to.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] MCD G Stolwyk