Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] MCD

From: "Kelvin" <kelw@infogen.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:32:52 +1200

Gerry, Thank you for your efforts and comments, I bought Revesco in late 99,
and they have had a share consolidation (1-3) as MCD, they have another name
change pending to The Gribbles Group Ltd, I believe that  the company is
involved with pathology.
My question is do i hang in, I am showing a profit, not huge, but I also
don't have a large ammount of shares, or do I put it into another company.
It is not traded a lot in NZ, but at times has had good volume in Australia,
I guess my worry is when I move one way with a share it seems to go the
other way, oh for that crystal ball, Kelvin

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton