Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] Technical Analysis websites

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

 The best information site I have found is at
http://www.echarts.com/Learning/Library/   There is an entire book on-line
entitled "Technical Analysis from A-Z" by Steven Achelis. It gives full
information on most every technical indicator.
 For charting, the best free site I know of is at http://www.equis.com/java/
This gives live (intraday if you want) interactive charting, (USA only) using a
limited version of Metastock with access to about 20 of the 100 or so
indicators available. You can even draw your own trendlines if you wish.
 It seems to be fashionable to issue disclaimers in this chatgroup. I consider
them to be of no value whatsoever, but, for what it's worth - I have no
financial interest in Metastock, I merely consider it the best technical
analysis program available.
                                              Phaedrus