Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Metashare

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:42:23 +1200

>> How did you get on with MetaShare?  I recently attended a seminar in
>> Auckland and +was quite impressed with their low-key approach and simple
>> explanations.  They are +asking $NZ4,000 and $NZ115 (+GST) monthly which
>> seems an improvement on some of +the prices I've seen, especially in
>> Australia.  I haven't heard of any successful +customers reporting
>> back.................Has anyone?
>
> There's no evidence that these systems work whatsoever.  There's no evidence
> that even technical analysis works over the long-term that I've seen -
> although I'm happy to be proven wrong, it's just that i've NEVER seen any
> evidence.

i know two people who use the metashare system.  one of them is a friend, and
am told he gets quite good results (not sure what kind of a liar he is though
:) ), where as the other one is a collegue of my dad's , who i'm told took a
few months to just break even, and is never touching shares ever again :(.

--
jerrold (pohj@ihug.co.nz)
gnupg public key avaliable