Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Capstone entitlements.

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:33:53 +1200

What do we think about this item ?
Contrary to much of what is on Nasdaq, this company appears to have a product with a real benefit, more particularly in the current "Current" (sorry) shortage in California.
The concept of being able to conveniently generate Electricity close to the point of consumption, quietly and efficiently, seems to me to offer some advantages.
We are  thinking of keeping our entitlement and perhaps buying some more ?
Ceejay

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Spectrum Christian Mair