Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] evz

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:53:33 +1200

Hi
 I bought some evz  at 41c they are now trading around 24 and have been slipping for a while on small volumes.

They last reported a loss and no particular direction yet they have 50million in the bank.
What do others reckon?
 Are they worth holding in anticipation of some movement given their bank balance and that they have  the Warehouse connection and their is a possibilty Tindall could use evz when and if he sets up his store banking.
Some others opinions  and educated thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I'm tossing up whether to cut my losses or not.

Heather

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] evz greg