Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Tmn and Csg

From: RIL <ril99_99@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:11:46 +0100 (BST)

Hola Campesinos

The decisive factor with both companies is their
ability to do a second-round equity financing before
their cash is burned.

Unfortunately, the pools of available equity finance
for tech companies have all but dried up. Therefore
both companies survival is uncertain despite the
merits of their respective businesses.

Debt funding, incidentally is as likely as a NZ
victory in the Super 12 or the Tri-nations, for that
matter.

Hope this answers your queries and I don't understand
the hood reference. Perhaps you are referring to an
academic hood from a proper (foreign to NZ)
university.

All the best Campesinos

RIL