Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] RMG Opportunity???? >>>Roy

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:52:39 +1200

Roy,

A somewhat tortuous argument, I think.

I suppose, you like to see another competition being run on the three options I put forward in my post of March 28:

Re RMG:

1. Hold on to your shares and hope for the best!

2. Sell your shares and not buy again.

3. Sell your shares now and buy later. You would expect the share price to go down and then come in at a very attractive level!

If you run that competition, Roy, expect to shout the winner yourself, this time!

Actually, these are serious matters; there are many chatters who have RMG.

Let's have your views!

I won't be commenting on your answers, so " loosen up " and let us know your opinion!

Gerry
( I don't hold RMG )