Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] RMG Investor Interview online now

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:59:51 +1200

Thank you Ben!

The interview is a very " illuminating " one!

A couple of hurdles to overcome:

1.Shares in escrow, some 337 mill.! The CEO says that " they will be expiring on June 20, 2001".

I take it he is referring to shares? If so, then a RMG supporter may well do one of three things:

Hold on to his shares and hope for the best.

Sell his shares and not buy again.

Sell his shares now and buy later. He would expect the share price to go down and come in at a very attractive level.

The prospective investor: will he buy now, hold off or never buy at all?

2. Cash shortage?

In my post of March 17, 2001, I referred to their current liabilities being twice their current assets and mentioned that they could need more cash / place more shares.

A prominent writer has supported my argument in this respect, today.

Summary.
Some RMG investors will need to make some painfull decisions very shortly.

Gerry
( Don't hold RMG )

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] AIRVA Stephen Lukey