Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] LACO>> >>>Still a good investment! >>> T. Haddon

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:55:59 +1200

Tony,

You are right about LACO being a good investment in my opinion!

The current price of $A 3.17 compares with a high of $A 4.80.

They are in a solid position as LAC has just raised over $A 400 mill.
They will be waiting for some cheaper investments: cash is king in Aussie where except for Malcolm Cameron, nearly everybody is in a stupor! Shell shocked, you may say!

Web site: < www.lang.com.au >

In my post of Nov. 27, " LAC and LACO: PREDICTION OF VALUES " we were looking at a price of $A 4.80 - LACO- on 30/12/01!

These options are cheap to the longer term investor, somebody, who is not " following the herd "!

Cheers,

Gerry

Disclaimer: Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell any shares. To do so will be at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Affco ashbb