Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] What to buy? >> Forest shares or RBC? >> An opinion

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:54:46 +1200

Your post is reassuring Gerry, barge poles just don't come long enough for me & FFS/PA.

I'm a little surprised you aren't promoting LAC as a buy, it's approaching it's lower long term support/trend line. If you believe
the fundamental value is there, there have been worse times to buy.

Rgds,    Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] LACO>> >>>Still a good investment! >>> T. Haddon G Stolwyk