Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] FEG - Peak

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 11:27:53 +1000

charlie
I agree the board of fletcher challenge set themselves up for this. by not
giving other options making all conditional on all votes being passed and I
believe penalty clauses if they were not this incompetence will cost
shareholders a lot of money. was fletcher building result why there ceo
designate did not want the job. it seems the whole board and management want
firing
malcolm