Re: [sharechat] TranzRail - Share Price Action

From: "christie" <bayvu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:07:23 +1300

Tony....I think you forget that most people who have or hope to make a buck out of Tranzrail don't give a stuff about the coastline damage..greed is all-corrupting mate. Sorry. G  (discl..never have or never will hold Tranzrail...I was a taxpayer who got shafted by the original sale and I care about the coastline erosion too)