Re: Re: [sharechat] Brierley - Has to rise soon

From: "Chris Roach" <gone.hunting@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:22:40 +1300

Nick,
I'm with you on this one. As for the pollyanna comment, change that to contrarian.

The reason BRY is so cheap is largely because so many people hold it's past against it. I have bought other shares in the same situation, and have made very good gains. Every trade means one less pessimistic and one more optimistic shareholder. Just realise that the negative sentiments of a lot of people will hold back any increase in BRY's price, and as such be prepared to hold longterm.
Personally, I can't see any major movement occurring until they sell Thistle, which may be next month, or next year, or in 2010.

Chris

Discl. hold BRY

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Frucor - Mizone : a new star? Matthew Van Veen