Re: [sharechat] Brierley - Has to rise soon

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:52:37 +1300

           One of the reasons investing in the sharemarket is so interesting
is that every opinion is different , for every seller there is a buyer etc.
So what if hotels and airlines are commodities, dosent mean they cant
be profitable.
      As for the polyanna bit  there is no need to be insulting, just
because
you dont agree with my opinion. I had thought better of you,
    nick