Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Learning to invest:

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:39:21 +1300

Thanks, Snoopy!

I have noticed your work in FIG and in this Forum and consider it to be of high quality!

There are still a few items left to do eg. indexation, cycles and a few bits on economics. This will take time as the pros and cons have to be developed.

Some readers may have thought that I was chasing potential investors away from the share market.

Far from it and I want to refer to this as well. Investing in this market has given me much satisfaction.

                                   My  MOTTO:

         Potential gravy trains arrive all the time:

                         Do we notice them ?

              Will we be on one of those ?

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FFS and FBL anitakentan