Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] Learning to invest: " Defragmentation"

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:08:17 +0000

Hi Gerry,

I must admit I wondered what I had hit when I read the very first
posting in your series 'Learning to Invest'.  However, I have
gradually warmed to the format to the point where I eagerly await
the next 'episode'.   And it is kind of sad to think that in just a
few more episodes it will all be over :-(.

After you sign off the last strip, maybe Ben would consider archiving
them all in one place?  As a sort of 'irreverant FAQ' I think it
would go down well.  Keep up the good work. SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Dogs have big tongues, so you can bet they don't
bite them by accident"