Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

re-Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST : FIN and SHAREHOLDER numbers

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:19:04 +1000

FROM MALCOLM CAMERON : malharcamer@hotmail.com
gerry read the information on the nzse site its going to make things easier
but there is no mention of compulsion. I have not recieved a letter from
access yet and as I live in australia complying with a 1/2/2001 deadline is
impossible. this sounds like preperation for asx merger when in most cases
your broker holds the shares for you
regards malcolm