Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] If earnings depend on investing

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:20:42 +1300

Thanks Mike!

And thanks to you George, for quoting the URL !!

This article is a follow up of another one by the same writer and published on Dec. 31.
I referred to it on that day in my post: " US analysts in trouble...".

Gretchen Morgenson's article: "How Did Many Get It So Wrong " referred to top broking houses' relationships with their analysts and companies.

Is there anybody who can recover this article? It is a historic and valuable piece of information which should be archived.

Future young investors would be interested in this and it is part of " Learning to invest ".

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CAH Krypt Or