Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] Announcement - Message Boards Re-organised

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:25:37 +1300

Hi Everyone,

We've re-organised the ShareChat Message Boards after the successful launch
of the Focus Investing Group and some excellent user feedback on what you
wanted to see in this section.

We now have three boards in the Message Boards section:

1)  For New Investors/General
Here you can discuss general aspects of investing and trading.  If you are
new to the investing game, you are encouraged to ask the ShareChat community
questions - we'll do our best to answer them!

2)  International Sharemarkets
If you are thinking of investing overseas and have questions about taking
the plunge, or would like to discuss specific overseas companies, feel free
to ask them here

3)  Focus Investing Group
Join the wildly popular Focus Investing Group as they "empower the every day
'mum and dad' investor with the tools of fundamental investment principles
used by a handful of the world's most respected and successful investors"
(that's from their Mission Statement).

Go here:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/cgi-bin/msgboards/forum_show.pl?markRead=1

To check out the new Message Boards.

Also, if you are part of a group or organisation related to the investment
scene, and would like to have your own Message Board to create discussions,
don't hesitate to drop us an Email and run the idea by us - we may be able
to set one up for you!

Enjoy the new boards

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: RE: [sharechat] If earnings depend on investing G Stolwyk