Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] INTEREST RATES &WNC

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:40:20 +1100

Ian

A couple of queries re WNC.

1)  Where did you get to with the questions you asked of WNC and Mr Hyslop's
trading? and/or where did the Serious Fraud Office (?) or other government
agency who was looking into the allegations get to? (was a report released?)

2)  What do you make of WNC's future? and what if anything, do you know
about IT Media?  My question should also be, do you know whether the deal
been consumated? Do you think that they will seek a listing on the main
board this year?

3)  I share your sentiments re B2C and WNC/IT Media's 2nd foray into this
domain.  That was 1999's happening not 2001.

Thanks in advance.

Charles