Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] EBOS

From: Nigel McCarter <n.mccarter@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:39:00 +1300

The other thing about Ebos is a series of expansions across the water.  NZ
market is limited and ebos have picked up two other companies in the last
two years, both of which are making increasing contributions to overall
growth and profit.
That's important, since many of the products that Ebos sells are high value
imports and therefore adversely affected by the dollar.
I've followed and held Ebos for five years, and apart from the last years
plateau in share price, the company has grown steadily.

Disclosure
Hold Ebos shares
Nigel McCarter