Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] Dorchester Pacific

From: "Philip Robinson" <pcr@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:25:22 +1300

Thanks for that, the thing that makes me quite apprehensive to put my money
in is the complete lack of forecasts or anything. I have e-mailed DPC and
their subsidary: Equity Advisors, and received no reply to a request for
information on who covered them. I think it is pretty likely that no one
covers them. So I will hold off for now.

Phil R.