Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] Dorchester Pacific

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:48:21 +1000

from malcolm cameron malharcameron@hotmail.com
they just seem to be something nobody wants, the dividend yield is pretty
good to. they own sharechats broker too if my infomation is correct. you get
1/2% extra interest on term deposits and other benefits the cash management
account of broker for sharechat is run by a subsidery McEwens news letter
was pushing them at some time last year
i own some shares in DPC some left over from 1987 sharemarket crash I think
the original company was pacific venture capital. brought some more when
they were going to sell shares of shareholders with less than a marketable
parcel & they were worth peanuts. so i brought 4000 for $389.00 including
brokerage they have been consolidated 1 for 5 since then, the extra 1/2%
made there term deposits very attractive to hold the share holding & iI am
sitting on a nice little profit & doing very nicely on roughly $13000.00 in
term deposits some due to special offers etc.well above 10% hope this
interests you philip