Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] WORKING AT THE COAL FACE

From: "Moose" <aorang@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:05:27 +1300

Hi Peter,
Interested to see your comments re NUF & NPX. I firmly believe
that your faith in hanging onto NPX, especially, is not misplaced.

This stock is long overdue to receive recognition from the market of
its performance and potential. I also think 2001 may be the year
that this happens.

All the best,
Moose

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST: The adventures of a dr. Crash (2) G Stolwyk