Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST.

From: "Steve Moxham" <stevemox@e3.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:09:31 +1300

Yes PDL use to have a Cessna Citation I. I don't think they used it that much.
Goodman Fielder use to have a couple of Falcon jets based in Nelson, and BIL's 22 seat Falcon was a regular visitor, presumably to pick up Bruce Hancox.
Fay Richwhite had a twin Turbo Commander, and Bob Jones had a British Aerospace 125-800 registered ZK-RJI, reflecting the then named Robert Jones Investments. Even Wilson Neill had in its hay day a jet similar to Bob Jones's!
Much of this activity pre the 1987 crash. All signs of corporate excess, and in my opinion a misallocation of capital.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST. Warner Lamb