Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat]

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:02:26 +1300

> The Investor Column: Plan For Investment Success
> Every investor makes a New Year resolution to produce better returns from
> their assets. As with all resolutions at this time of year, wishing is
> rarely enough to make those dreams come true.

I'm even beyond that Ben. My New Years resolution is not to make the best
returns possible anymore, just not lose my money at the rate I did last year
:)

Oh, and try and get my money still in the markets out respectfully as
possible to build the house next year (should have taken your advice
Jessie - punting now the markets are just about on their lows, and the
Nasdaq is not about to go down to a quarter of where it is now as one
sharechatter is suggesting). Here's hoping for a big recovery in share
values over the next three months.

I haven't had time to contribute much latterly, but have always enjoyed the
posts, so all the best for the New Year to you Ben, and all the sharechat
crew (and chatters of course).

Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] 2001 richard hermans