Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

RE: [sharechat] FFS saga.

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:10:32 +1300

I agree with you in the main Graeme.
I know a lot of shareholders feel that they have been burnt especially those who bought when the shares were at a high. However this cycle will reach its completion soon ( I think we are seeing the platform now).

Wood is a valuable commodity and will attain an appropiate supply /demand setting as various factors of a natural economic cycle come into play. History does have a habit of repeating itself.
These shares are at bargain prices.  The human inclination to run the other way as shares drop, is playing itself to the maximum at present.
People who are not succombing to their fears and can see the wood for the trees are picking up very cheap stocks and will do well.

As Bob Jones says,'When prices shoot up I get my rod and head to the country for some fishing.When prices plummet I come home and buy!'

Heather Reiss
( I have bought FFSRA)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FFS SINKING James Maxwell