Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] Wine harvest

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:28:18 +1300

         I see on the news last night that the hawkes bay wine harvest
has suffered a huge hit, caused by spring frosts.
       I have always been a great montana fan, however the prospect of
unpredictable weather has always been a big worry.
It now looks undesputable thatthe climate is changing forever with increasing incidents
of unusual happenings.  The risk of  harvest wipeout will increase with it.
                 Dont like to sound like a prophet of doom but it might be
a good time to take those profits on montana, especially bearing in mind the
recent gains

   nick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton