Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] ADV

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:14:52 +1300

hi all

another sorry day for this stock

maybe it will reach the giddy depths of despair that was reached a few
years back when it hit 22c.

if so i will pile in but can't see any upside in the near future

as for ffs, i feel sorry for any holders at the moment

don't ask me what to do as i would say ditch the bloody thing but if i
held i probably wouldn't be taking my own advice so that is how
consistent i am.

cheers for a now

PS isn't it cricket season?  nothing but rain where i am looking!!

cheers

nk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Finzsoft te ranginui