Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] ADV

From: K & A Frankum <frankum@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:58:53 +1300

Whilst this post may not be very palatable to ADV shareholders the
failure of Qixel to seek Nasdaq listing reaffirms the views I posted on
23 Nov. Over the last  few weeks I have spent a lot of time musing on
the future share price of adv and in my opinion and hopefully I am wrong
any price above 90c is not a viable entry point.   Maybe there is
somebody out there who can shed a positive light on this beleaguered
stock.   (  declaration hold no stock in adv and have no ambitions to
own any. )

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton