Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] sharechat live chat

From: Jefley Aitken <jefley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:31:03 +1300

i'm not at all sure what i did differently to the other times that i've
tried to get into the live chat, but suddenly it worked...
and then (it's confession time), i hadnt a clue what to do - how to send or
how to receive/respond.
i was faced with a small rectangle a bit like the an email address line, so
wrote something, and then clicked a button at the end of the line -- i
think there was a 'B' on it.  waited for a bit, nothing changed, ran
away...
please could somebody tell me (in simple terms) what goes on and how a chat
room works.
still worrying about what to do with my ffs rights. regards, jefley