Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Sno white is still doing the

From: "helmet" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:44:52 +1300

= Having been silly enough to open the attachment last week i caught the virus (that will teach me = lol). What = i did notice when i had the virus was that everytime i downloaded my mail there was a new mailmessage from the = snowhite thingy. However = after i reinstalled from a recovery disk (got rid of virus) i stopped recieving the = emails. &nbs= p; This being the case it could be that if you keep recieving these messages you may actually be infected with the virus. nick