Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Sno white is still doing the rounds Will B.

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:30:06 +1300

further to previous, my reply scheme doesn't seem to work..Will, why is it I can't " reply to sender" of snowie ?
The worm sends itself as "from" a fake address, rather than the person who's infected.  Thus it's virtually impossible for us to work out who is actually infected.

So *please*, if you use xtra, check your computer for viruses.  One of you is infected!

If you opened 'dwarf4you' at some point, it's almost certainly you.

Will Bryant, will@core-dev.co.nz                    cell +64 21 655 443
http://www.core-dev.co.nz/    Personal: http://www.core-dev.co.nz/will/
ShareChat Ltd. technical manager            http://www.sharechat.co.nz/
[PGP 0x96A7F40A, FP 827F A2A9 C718 106D 8F80  E16E A244 D5F2 96A7 F40A]