Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: [sharechat] Customer contempt

From: "Peter Robertson" <p.robertson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:09:38 +1300

I'd have to agree with you about Transalta, -I've got a beach house, which was used for 2 days out of the last 60-- Power bill from Transalta received last week was $70, 55 of which was line fees. Apparently the directors got a grilling at some meeting last week as to how it can continue forcing these ridiculous exorbitant charges, especially as the government is supposedly legislating against it.
 When you look at this hopefully short-term usurious aid to profitability, I guess the stock would be say a very short-term BUY, but a medium-term SELL.
 Meanwhile, I'll try & install a solar-powered power source, or a generator.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Commsoft RIL