Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: [sharechat] CAH - a good buy??

From: "SWLEE" <SWLEE@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:43:44 +1300

CAH has been rerated to "strong buy" by a number broking institution this
month.( http://biz.yahoo.com/z/a/c/cah.nz.html)
Also the company in their annual profit announcement recently that they
intend to buy back 30 million shares for the staff pension scheme. This will
help underpin the share price.
In addition, there is high potential especially under the current
environment for IP to move in to top up their holding.

(Disc: Holder of CAH)