Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] FFS shareholders - Fund managers and shareholder associations

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 15:59:46 +1300

Thanks Peter - it would be very interesting to hear from someone in the industry on their position - thanks also for sending through the SMH article - makes for some very interesting reading indeed.

A shareholders association is sorely needed in this country - and I too hope that if the NZSE and ASX merge, the ASA may set up a branch here in NZ.

Best Regards

Benjamin Dutton