Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] Wilson Neil

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 02:27:13 +1200

Hi Ian
I symphazise with u re:- hostile replies. I know what it feels like.  :)))))
Something must be in the water, maybe  large concentrations of testosterone  ?
Maybe NZSE increasing to 2500 might help.
After my adverse reply today I thought of unsubscribing from sharechat . After spending months of research on DPC only to be shot down in flames by a faceless enitity on my monitor, it is just a natural reaction to fight back. I have fought back by writing these posts rather than turning off the computer , because these comments hurt. However smile (trying hard to) :))))))))))))))
Ben Dutton Will Bryant & Co have done a wonderful job on constructing and managing this site ....it is a top site and it needs people from all walks of life ,their views , their thoughts and unfortunately their feeling when they get pissed off. This is the part of the sharechat i will have to get use to, as well as u have to Ian . We sharechatters need all input from each other to evaluate , the feeling for the stockmarket ,financial as well as the social impact upon it
OK ,enough time spent ,back to work ...check on the NASDEQ...etc
Hoop