Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Borrowed $$$ etc

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:58:43 +1200

Ok, ok, all my life I have been plagued by a mouth that engages before brain...the point I was clumsily trying to make can be summed up by saying that many share traders lost a lot of money in the 87 crash. Only those who bought shares with borrowed money actually lost more than they had to lose though...

Now for a change...what price will FLB close at tomorrow ??

Rgds,    Tony Haddon