Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] NUF Result

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:41:10 +1200

Well, a good result issued after the market closed - up 18% over
the previous year, with IMO a better year on the cards for the
current financial year. Also with share buyback, if will be interesting
to see if NUF finally fires tomorrow.

If it doesn't, then I'll still hold onto my shares, as it now must be
IMHO (note that, IMHO) one of the most undervalued Australasian
shares - perhaps takeover target??????

Who knows.

Exasperated.

(Disc. I hold NUF)