Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] CEN - a safe haven

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:20:05 +1200

Dear Michael Buy CEN when it gets down to $2.15. Be patient. Sam

You may be waiting a little while Michael. (By the way I think Sam's entry point should be $2.51 not 2.15?!)
On the other hand Michael it could all turn to custard next week and your buying opportunities will abound :)

Consider:
Company Year end 30th Sept.
Outgoing CEO is probably on a shareprice bonus
Share buyback strategy accelerates shareprice growth (slows price slides)
News on another aquisition.

For the lazy bones amongst you who feel deprived on not getting the hot tips.....
Yes I  have been buying CEN  since late last week.
(Unfortunately..... my buying power is not moving the market.....)

Is this Ramping?
I wish I had such influence....
(By the time most have read this I may not have such a strong holding!!!)

"I Trade therefore I am"
Zen Trader philosophy

Roy

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Student loans Philip Robinson