Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] Best investment and student loans

From: "Philip Robinson" <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:51:58 +1200

One would be crazy to pay off the old interest free student loan, but then earning a negative return was not the idea I had in mind for it. Also they might gives doctors a break with their loans too, which is what I am hanging out for. I don't necessarily see that it will only be limited to doctors that brain-drain is a universal real phenomenon.

Phil