Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] Best investment and student loans

From: "bob moby" <awol105@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 06:21:14 GMT

My approach has been to leave the country and forget about the loan. When I
return to NZ it will be on holiday or to retire. By then, I will simply pay
off the sum in one hit, should it still be an issue. I spent five years
paying high taxes in NZ and barely using any social services, so I figure
that I'm about square with the government and the taxman. There is a risk
that the govt will review the payments so you might as well wait till some
loopy left wingers come along (I mean, more loopy than now) and wipe out all
debt.
Cheers
awol105