Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

[sharechat] My apologies if...

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:40:22 +1200

this possibly misplaced post upsets any one, but I am in need of advice.

How do I copy a Sanford market depth snapshot to an Excel worksheet, without tedious typing, or ending up with an unformatted lump of useless net image ?   Any one ?

Rgds,    Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Buying High ? Brian Gale