Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI Result

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:28:05 +1200

Simmer down chaps!!

Put it all in perspective. Recovery from last years loss. Replacement of previous policies.
Farmers income on the raise.  Take the blinkers off and have a clearer look into the future. Remember that share prices are all about our perception of THE FUTURE!

Which (for WRI) in my humble opinion looks pretty good!

·       Subject: Re: [sharechat] WRI Result
·       From: "Warner Lamb" <·  cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
·       Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:26:31 +1200

Brian, Shame about the return, 7.5m on nearly $600m revenues is 1.25%.
Better value elsewhere IMO.

"I Trade therefore I am"
Zen Trader philosophy

Roy

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] WRI Result Brian Gale