Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

RE: [sharechat] NGH

From: "Taylor, Julian" <taylorj@cba.com.au>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:57:07 +1000

thanks Adam

you seem to know quite alot about the market
im just a newbie
but i kinda figured trading was halted
i was just wondering about the actual term "pre open"
and wether any thing else particlur happens before the stock trades again?

also i tipped NGH on this forum 6 weeks ago when it was 11 cents
now its 55 with a price sensitive announcement pending
and market talk on bloombergs has tipped it passing a 52week high (71cents)
on recommencement of trading
so hopefully theres lots of little maniacs running around out there

jt

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Estar Samuel Moore