Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Market Depth Peition + STP

From: "Graeme Christie" <bayvu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:22:49 +1200

The NZSE board will be under considerable pressure from brokers to maintain
their competitive advantage so far as market depth, extended trading  times
and pricing in fractions of a cent (we can only trade in fractions of a cent
under 20c as far as I know). Ben can confirm this, but I bet there aren't
too many brokers signing the petition! A new board might address the problem
to our advantage. It's a nuisance having to check depth all the time and I
can tell the brokers find it tedious..... Cheers