Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Herald Broker's Picks

From: "Richard Yelash" <richard.yelash@telecom.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:32:56 +1200

Hi Phil,

I think what you are after was on the 08/01/00 and can be found at
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=109101

If it is not just keep searching the heralds electronic archives and you should
find it.

Regards

Richard

>>> robph639@student.otago.ac.nz 30-06-2000 11:06 >>>
I remember in January in the Herald that they ran an article with all the
brokers picks for the year. I then found a graph at a certain brokering web
site with the performance of the picks for the year. I assume that it was
the same picks. Can anyone tell me what date the article ran in the January
Herald or where one can look at the picks they made.

Many thanks
Phil

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RGM kevin.young